Commerce Commercial Electricians
Proudly Serving Southern California for 40+ Years
Your business depends on its extensive electrical system in order to properly function. Depending on the nature of your business, that electrical system could be large, powerful, and complex, requiring careful attention when worked on in any way. When your business needs an electrical repair, installation, or maintenance service, don’t trust it to just anyone who claims they can handle commercial electrical work; make sure it’s someone with years of experience and a reputation for providing knowledgeable and effective solutions for needs of all different shapes and sizes.
At Southwest Industrial Electric, we have provided these services to all different types of businesses for 40 years. No matter how large or small your problem might be, our team can handle it with confidence to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your issue will be done right the first time.
We firmly believe that the key to your satisfaction comes from service quality, and for that reason you can expect to receive an individually-tailored solution done right the first time at a fair price. We even offer 24/7 emergency services because we recognize that some businesses remain open and running non-stop, and that electrical problems at any time could be devastating to your business’s productivity and profit flow.
Our Commercial Electrical Services
At Southwest Industrial Electric, we’re proud of our reputation that we have built over 40 years in business. In fact, many of our customers have been coming back to us again and again since we opened our doors because of our long history of quality work, quick response, and honest, upfront pricing. Our goal is to make you the customer happy, and we want to be your one-stop choice for all your commercial electrical needs.
We offer the following quality services for customers in the Commerce area:
- Preventive maintenance & mandatory infrared inspections
- New construction installations
- Hazardous location electrical work
- Factory relocation plans & installations
- Lighting maintenance & repairs
- Machine repair, installation, & repair services
- Power distribution systems
- Control system installations & repairs
Signs You Need to Call a Commercial Electrician
At Southwest Industrial Electric, we understand the critical role that a functional and safe electrical system plays in your business operations. Electrical issues can disrupt productivity, compromise safety, and lead to costly downtime. To ensure the smooth operation of your commercial facility, it's important to recognize the signs that indicate you need to call a professional commercial electrician.
Here are the key indicators to watch out for:
- Frequent Electrical Surges: If your facility experiences frequent electrical surges, it could be due to various factors such as faulty wiring, overloading, or issues with the utility company. A commercial electrician can diagnose the root cause and implement solutions to prevent surges.
- Tripping Circuit Breakers: Circuit breakers are designed to trip when there's an overload or short circuit. If you find your circuit breakers frequently tripping, it could indicate an electrical problem that requires professional attention.
- Flickering Lights: Flickering lights can result from poor connections, faulty wiring, or issues with the lighting fixture itself. A commercial electrician can identify the source of the problem and provide appropriate repairs.
- Burning Odor or Sparks: A burning odor or sparks coming from outlets, switches, or electrical panels is a serious warning sign of an electrical issue. These signs should never be ignored, as they could lead to electrical fires.
- Non-Functioning Outlets: If outlets in your facility are not working or producing inconsistent power, it could be a sign of wiring problems. A commercial electrician can diagnose and resolve these issues to ensure a reliable power supply.
- Overheating Appliances or Outlets: Overheating appliances or outlets can indicate underlying electrical problems, such as overloading or faulty wiring. It's crucial to address these issues promptly to prevent fire hazards.
- Old or Outdated Wiring: Outdated wiring poses safety risks and may not meet modern electrical demands. If your facility has not undergone electrical upgrades in a long time, it's wise to consult a commercial electrician for an assessment.
- Foul Odors: Unusual and foul odors coming from electrical outlets or panels could signal serious issues. These odors should be addressed immediately to prevent potential hazards.
- Electrical System Upgrades: If you're planning to expand or upgrade your commercial facility, a commercial electrician can ensure that your electrical system is capable of handling increased loads and demands.
- Compliance and Safety Concerns: Regular electrical inspections and maintenance are essential to ensure your facility meets safety codes and regulations. A commercial electrician can perform thorough inspections and address compliance issues.
At Southwest Industrial Electric, our team of skilled and experienced commercial electricians is ready to address all your electrical needs. From troubleshooting and repairs to installations and upgrades, we provide comprehensive solutions to keep your business running smoothly and safely.
Electricians You Can Rely on for All of Your Industrial Needs
The commercial world is full of a wide range of business, and their electrical needs are as unique and broad as they are. That means you need an electrician that can handle your issue, no matter how unique it might be. Our team is trained and up to date on all of the latest building codes and safety laws to ensure you operate within legal guidelines at all times, and we even have the training and knowledge of knowing how to work on fixtures in hazardous areas.
When you’re on a time-crunch or working with a limited budget, we can help! Our team can develop creative, unique solutions to your issues and implement them quickly and effectively in order to keep your business running when something goes wrong. No job is too large or too small for us, and our quality and dedicated workmanship will keep you coming back to us for all your future needs!