Vernon Commercial Electricians
Machine Repairs & Infrared Inspections in Southern California
At Southwest Industrial Electric, we are dedicated to providing our customers with skilled, professional electrical services they can rely on for years to come. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to detect, solve, and maintain your industrial electrical system.
Vernon is one of the many areas we serve, and we are dedicated to helping customers throughout Southern California. Whether you are having an issue with lighting, power systems, or project design and engineering, our team is here to help.
Why Choose Southwest Industrial Electric?
- 40 years of experience in Southern California
- Affordable pricing
- Professional, qualified electricians
- On-call services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free estimates upon request
Go get started on your commercial electric service today, call (323) 215-1273.
Trust in Our Vernon Services
Our team has handled thousands of electrical projects of varying types throughout the Southern California area. We know how troubling it is to face a mechanical or electrical issue, and we understand how such setbacks could impact your commercial business.
When you call our trained and certified electricians for help, you can trust that we will arrive quickly and show your project the care and dedication it deserves.
The industrial electrical services our electricians offer includes:
- Infrared inspections
- Electrical services in hazardous places
- Control systems installation and repair
- Machine maintenance and repair
- New construction electrical installation
- Power distribution systems
- Power machine installation and maintenance
- Project design and engineering
- Lighting installation, maintenance, and repair
Get Started Today!
When you work with our electricians, you can expect to receive friendly, knowledgeable, effective service. We are dedicated to our customers and we want to help your business or industrial property succeed.
Whether you are working on an industrial project, managing a construction site, or simply need maintenance on your commercial building, our electric specialists have the training and experience necessary to provide the services you require.