Careers at Southwest Industrial Electric
Join Our Team of Los Angeles Commercial Electricians!
Here at Southwest Industrial Electric, we’re always growing and looking for ways to expand and serve our customers better. Businesses of all different shapes and sizes depend on us for their electrical needs, from general repairs to specialized configurations and services, we’re ready to handle them all. We’re looking for qualified candidates to join our team and help us provide the best commercial electrical services we can to customers all across the Los Angeles area!
Why should you come work at Southwest Industrial Electric? We reward our hard-working and dedicated staff with some of the best perks and incentives you’ll find anywhere! We strongly believe in rewarding high-producing individuals, and that’s why our pay structure includes both hourly and commission pay. We also offer benefits like health insurance plans, IRA retirement plans, and more! As a company, we love to promote a fun and family-like atmosphere as well, which means we love offering games, rewards, and even company parties where we can enjoy ourselves for the hard work we do.
Sound like a great place where you’d love to work? Then we’d love to get to know you! Send your resume to Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the available positions below and we’ll contact you to set up an interview! Feel free to give us a call at (323) 215-1273 with any questions you may have.
Looking to start a career in the lucrative field of commercial electrical work? Are you a motivated individual looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and improve your skills? Then our electrician position may be the perfect fit for you! The electrician position is an entry level position which is responsible for providing all types of services for customers. Electricians will work directly with our experienced staff to improve, learn, and gain the knowledge they need to advance and grow in their career. You’ll even have the opportunity for bonuses and additional pay!
This is a full-time position. While no experience is required for this position, experience in construction, mechanical, or in other electrical-based positions is a plus.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with electricians’ tools
- Must be clean-cut, professional, and capable of representing the company well at all times
- Must be comfortable working with heights
- Must be capable of lifting up to 60 pounds unassisted
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving history
Receptionists are the first point of contact our customers have when reaching out to Southwest Industrial Electric, and thus play one of the most important roles in our entire company. Receptionists must be exceptional communicators, friendly, and patient. Our environment is fast-paced, and an ideal candidate will be comfortable working in this environment while also being capable of doing things accurately. A keen eye for detail is a strong quality to have.
This is a full-time position.
- Previous experience in an office or customer service environment required
- Must be comfortable and skilled with communicating over phone and email
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must be able to quickly and accurately input data without errors
- Must have knowledge of computers, including programs like Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Must be capable of typing at an excellent speed.
Auto CAD Assistant
The Auto CAD Assistant is a perfect position for a CAD designer who wants practical, on-the-job experience and training so they can grow their skills and become an expert in their craft. Assistants will work directly with our Auto CAD Engineers and assist them on various large projects, including designing complex circuits or electrical grids. An ideal candidate will have considerable experience with AutoCAD and have knowledge of how electrical equipment works.
- Must have previous experience working with AutoCAD in a professional environment
- Must be capable of receiving instruction and working in a team environment
Our sales representatives are responsible for selling our electrical work and services to both new and current customers. While electrical work is a constant need, selling major services is a big part of our business, and something that our sales representatives will be responsible for. Ideal candidates will have previous experience and demonstrable success in a sales environment, including previous experience working in construction, mechanical, or the electrical industry.
This is a full-time position. Hourly pay plus commission is available.
- Must have previous sales experience
- Must be familiar with electrical systems and various required services
- Must be an outstanding communicator comfortable both over the phone and via email