Six Flags Magic Mountain - Goliath Control System Retrofit
Retrofit of Control Wiring on Rollercoaster
- Upgrade PLC System
- New Wiring to all sensors
- Remove and replace all wires and cables to over 100 sensors, solenoids and other devices. Label and terminate wires in I/O cabinets and at devices.
- Remove and replace the existing PLC Racks with new and simplified Remote I/O (RIO) PLC Systems and connect.
- Run ethernet cable to connect all remote I/Os.
- Run new conduit, installing support as needed, from the Main Control Cabinet to the Transfer/Storage and adjacent areas.